The Republican Liberty Caucus of Texas had a significant presence at the Republican National Committee meeting this past week in Boston. Texas stood up for liberty in many ways at …Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 25, 2013 MEDIA CONTACT: Dave Nalle 512-656-8011, firstname.lastname@example.org VOTE ON NSA SPYING CRITICAL TEST FOR TEXAS REPUBLICANS AUSTIN, TX – The Republican Liberty Caucus of Texas …Continue reading
The Inaugural Meeting of the Houston Republican Liberty Caucus was a great success with over 30 people attending throughout the meeting, and Various candidates present including Eric Dick who is …Continue reading
Matt Nye, Chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus (RLC) was interviewed by Ben Swann recently about the state of the media, the Republican Party, and why the RLC is supporting Ben’s Truth in Media Project.
“An unbiased media is absolutely crucial to…Continue reading
I am pleased to announce that pursuant to our bylaws, the elections for Regional Directors were completed last week, and the National Board is now fully constituted.
The number of Regional Directors increased from four to eight after the passage of a bylaws amendment at the National Convention in May. The Republican Liberty Caucus (RLC) National Board now conists of 15 members: the four officers (Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer & Secretary), eight Regional Directors, and three At Large members. All positions serve for a term of two years.
Congratulations to those below who have been elected as Regional Directors, and thanks to the many others who tossed their hats into the ring—we will have plenty of special committee work during the next two years to get even more people involved.
- NORTHWEST REGION (Consisting of Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Montana): Cornel Rasor, Idaho.
- SOUTHWEST REGION (Consisting of Arizona, Utah, Nevada, California, Hawaii): Matt Heath, California.
- SOUTHCENTRAL REGION (Consisting of New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi): Dave Nalle, Texas.
- GREAT PLAINS REGION (Consisting of Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, Missouri): Tony Kirk, Missouri.
- CENTRAL REGION (Consisting of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio): Jason McClanahan, Michigan.
- NORTHEAST REGION (Consisting of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts): Vic Berardelli, Maine.
- ATLANTIC REGION (Consisting of Delaware, Maryland, D.C., West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee): Stephanie Butcher, West Virginia.
- SOUTHEAST REGION (Consisting of Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina): Steve Hoffman, South Carolina.
Congratulations again to those elected. We have a very talented and well rounded board, and I look forward to working with everyone as we move into the 2014 and 2016 election cycles.
Republican Liberty Caucus
After the Republican Liberty Caucus national convention last week in Austin, the RLC of Texas held a very productive meeting with board members from all over the state. Gubernatorial Candidate …Continue reading
Many Texans are not aware that Texas has its own version of the federal CISPA act which is on the verge of passing in the Texas Senate this week. SB1052 …Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 14, 2013 CONTACT: Dave Nalle at 512-656-8011 or email@example.com Senator Rand Paul Wins Presidential Straw Poll AUSTIN, TX – This weekend delegates from state chapters of …Continue reading
The following were prepared remarks by Daniel Encarnacion, South Carolina state secretary of the RLC, for the Lowcountry Conservative Breakfast in Summerville, SC on January 12, 2013. The Republican Liberty Caucus was founded in 1991 to promote limited government, free markets, and personal liberty within the Republican Party. With the help of my colleagues here [...]Continue reading