In my role as a columnist at the California Independent Voter Network, I was lucky enough (or I should say, had a cool enough editor score this interview) to conduct a half hour interview by phone this weekend with Dr. Jill Stein, a Green Party candidate for president in 2012 who has been building a lot of momentum toward her party’s nomination in recent weeks, leading to her official announcement last week (video).
The full interview will be published Tuesday morning at CAIVN (and I’ll be sure to link to it here for those of you who are interested), but I couldn’t resist sharing a little sneak peek at what Dr. Stein had to say about monetary policy and the Federal Reserve with you fine readers at the Silver Underground.
Last 5 posts by W. E. Messamore
- Humble Libertarian Is On Steemit - April 20th, 2018
- Biggest Scandal Since Watergate! - April 20th, 2018
- This Is The United States Vol #009 - The U.S. Army's Main Battle Tank Is Also Saudi Arabia's - April 20th, 2018
- C2C - Le Banquet - April 20th, 2018
- How To Mine Bitcoin - April 20th, 2018
High Resolution Press Images:[+] jill+stein.png