In my role as a columnist at the California Independent Voter Network, I was lucky enough (or I should say, had a cool enough editor score this interview) to conduct a half hour interview by phone this weekend with Dr. Jill Stein, a Green Party candidate for president in 2012 who has been building a lot of momentum toward her party’s nomination in recent weeks, leading to her official announcement last week (video).
The full interview will be published Tuesday morning at CAIVN (and I’ll be sure to link to it here for those of you who are interested), but I couldn’t resist sharing a little sneak peek at what Dr. Stein had to say about monetary policy and the Federal Reserve with you fine readers at the Silver Underground.
Last 5 posts by W. E. Messamore
- #BrownLivesMatter - Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day (The Real Reason Why The US Won't Recognize It As a Genocide) - April 24th, 2017
- #Music Monday - System of a Down: P.L.U.C.K. (with Lyrics) A Song About The Armenian Genocide - April 24th, 2017
- Is Communism Taking Over The United States? - April 24th, 2017
- The Stupidity of Arachno-Capitalism - April 22nd, 2017
- Is Fake News Taking Over Your Brain? - April 20th, 2017
High Resolution Press Images:[+] jill+stein.png