In my role as a columnist at the California Independent Voter Network, I was lucky enough (or I should say, had a cool enough editor score this interview) to conduct a half hour interview by phone this weekend with Dr. Jill Stein, a Green Party candidate for president in 2012 who has been building a lot of momentum toward her party’s nomination in recent weeks, leading to her official announcement last week (video).
The full interview will be published Tuesday morning at CAIVN (and I’ll be sure to link to it here for those of you who are interested), but I couldn’t resist sharing a little sneak peek at what Dr. Stein had to say about monetary policy and the Federal Reserve with you fine readers at the Silver Underground.
Last 5 posts by W. E. Messamore
- Can I Please Get a "Korean Lives Matter!" on Some Facebook and Twitter Feeds Right About Now? - September 19th, 2017
- 100 Motivational Quotes For Work That Will Turn You Into a Raging Whirlwind of Limitless Productivity - September 18th, 2017
- 8 Times Ron Paul Talked Trash and Busted Balls Like a Savage - September 17th, 2017
- A God of Heroes? - September 17th, 2017
- Rand Paul on Tax Reform: Everybody Should Get a Tax Cut - September 7th, 2017
High Resolution Press Images:[+] jill+stein.png