In my role as a columnist at the California Independent Voter Network, I was lucky enough (or I should say, had a cool enough editor score this interview) to conduct a half hour interview by phone this weekend with Dr. Jill Stein, a Green Party candidate for president in 2012 who has been building a lot of momentum toward her party’s nomination in recent weeks, leading to her official announcement last week (video).
The full interview will be published Tuesday morning at CAIVN (and I’ll be sure to link to it here for those of you who are interested), but I couldn’t resist sharing a little sneak peek at what Dr. Stein had to say about monetary policy and the Federal Reserve with you fine readers at the Silver Underground.
Last 5 posts by W. E. Messamore
- Net Neutrality Today. SOPA, PIPA, CISPA, ACTA, and PCIP Tomorrow! - November 22nd, 2017
- Taxation Is Theft and Democracy Is One of The Biggest Scams Ever Perpetuated on Mankind - November 17th, 2017
- In The 1970s Hillary Clinton Helped Get A More Lenient Sentence for a 41yo Man She Knew Raped a 12yo Girl - November 16th, 2017
- The Response to Roy Moore Proves Politics Makes People Literally Insane - November 15th, 2017
- Some Libertarian Thoughts About FLOTUS Melania Trump - November 14th, 2017
High Resolution Press Images:[+] jill+stein.png